1. It is the ultimate form of abuse to tell someone who has finally found their voice and courage to speak up and say “No more!” to being disrespected, abused and bullied that they need therapy.
2. If you can’t speak up for yourself, you will never be able to speak up for others.
3. Carrie Fisher is my rebel patron saint of No Fucks to Give.
4. I am feeling a tremendous amount of pure energy in my heart and soul. Yesterday, I could hardly sit still – I wanted to move hills and reshape valleys and redirect rivers. For lack of a better word, I will call it the Force.
5. I am one with the Force, the Force is one with me.
6. I know the difference between someone making a naughty joke and someone who is deadly fucking serious.
7. I am enough.
8. The actions, feelings and words of others are not my problem – do not attempt to make it so.
9. A woman who knows her own power and claims it is not to be trifled with.
10. I am surrounded by books. I may have to send up the white flag and surrender.