1. I know exactly what I want for myself, both personally and professionally.
2. When you know what you want, settling for less is not an option.
3. Holding true to that seems both simple and easy to do.
4. It is simple, and no, it’s not easy.
5. There will be days when you feel worthless and insecure, unsure and hopeless.
6. You will probably over-think things and give yourself a really bad headache.
7. ^^^ Don’t beat yourself up about it; just breathe, get through it and get active.
8. The thing to remember is that you don’t have control over how things will unfold.
9. ^^^ I know, that’s really annoying.
10. Just have faith, patience and focus on what you can do, like rearranging your room or create a new work of art.
11. ^^^ I know, easier said than done.
12. The alternative is to compromise yourself and your values; in short, to settle for less.
13. Don’t settle. Hold out for better, even if at this moment, you don’t think you deserve it.
14. You deserve it.